Thursday, January 5, 2012

Aretha Franklin REVEALS Wedding DEETS And TALKS ABOUT Affair With Late Night Talk Show Host!

Aretha Franklin has revealed deets about her upcoming nuptials and opened up about an affair she had with a late night talk show host! Deets inside.....

The Queen of Soul is in love and ready to share it with all her fans. During a recent interview, she talked about beau Willie AND revealed she once had an affair with a late night talk show host.....but who?  Was it Tavis Smiley? Arsenio?  Jimmy Kimmel??  Read the highlights below.......... 

On why she’s getting married again at 69:

“I like being married. It’s an institution that I like. .So momentarily I don’t see any reason why I shouldn’t be married. I need taking care of a little more, I think. Let someone else be strong. Sometimes what you’re looking for is already there.”

On planning the wedding:

“You know I am very hands-on. There is no way in the world anyone else could do my wedding other than myself, along with whomever I select to do various things.”

On how Willie proposed:

“We were … just kind of talking along those lines, and then it got very serious. I just said, `Is that a proposal?’ and he said `yes.’ And that’s how that happened; we just kind of talked into it.”

On the wedding dress:

“I’d love to see what they [Donna Karan and Vera Wang] would do custom for me, without me saying anything. They’re known for kick butt (dresses).”

On the location:

“I’m kind of leaning that way ["the exclusive Hamptons"] because it’s closer to home, and more friends could get there easily."

On her dream performers:

“I would love to have Smokey (Robinson) sing, my dearest, oldest friend [along with gospel singer Karen Clark and Stevie Wonder].”

On her previous relationship and affair BEFORE Willie:

“We had an intimate affair. (He was) one of America’s late-night talk-show hosts. At this point I’m thrilled it didn’t (work), and what I was looking for was already here.  We’re very compatible, and he supports me and I support him a lot, and he has given me specialized attention that I don’t think I’ve received from anyone else. I receive a lot of male attention, but Will is more special than all the rest.

 

 

Congrats Ms. Franklin!

Daniella Alonso Danneel Harris Deanna Russo Denise Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment