Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Justin Bieber, Pauly D, Snooki Bring Star Power To CES

Justin Timberlake, Will Smith and Kelly Clarkson also make appearances at Vegas convention.
By Kurt Patat



Photo: Steven Lawton/WireImage

<P><b>LAS VEGAS</b> &#8212; In the past few years, the International Consumer Electronics Show has slowly morphed from an annual pilgrimage for tech geeks into a star-studded event where celebs lend their rallying cries to a variety of new products and services. One quick stroll around the Las Vegas Convention Center, home of CES, or any of its many offsite events, and you'll quickly find yourselves rubbing shoulders with the likes of Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, Will Smith, 50 Cent, Kelly Clarkson and even "Jersey Shore" stars Snooki and Pauly D. Biebs was on hand to introduce the mRobo Ultra Bass, a Transformer-like portable MP3 player and speaker that turns into a dancing robot as the music plays, while "Social Network" star Justin Timberlake took the stage at a Panasonic Event and discussed plans for MySpace TV. <center></center> Will Smith and Kelly Clarkson surprised the crowd at a Sony press conference with Smith promoting the forthcoming release of "Men in Black 3" and Clarkson closing the event by performing her hit "Mr. Know It All." Snooki and Pauly D brought a little Seaside swagger to the convention. Snooks helped promote a series of audio products at iHip's booth, telling MTV News, " I am very excited for my new partnership with iHip and to get started on creating my very own headphone line." Pauly D announced plans to hook up with SMS Audio and its CEO, rapper 50 Cent, to design a new headphone line. "Having my own headphones has always been a dream of mine, and now that dream is a reality," Pauly told MTV News, while 50 Cent added via a press release, "Pauly D has a true passion for music and I know he'll put that same energy into helping us develop and promote a quality headphone line." Before you run off and book your ticket to Vegas for CES 2013, it's worth noting that the show is closed to the general public, and unless you are Justin Bieber, no one under the age of 18 is allowed in. <center></center> <b>Check out MTV Geek for more CES 2012 coverage!</b></p>

Related Videos Related Photos Related Artists

Dominique Swain Donna Feldman Drea de Matteo Drew Barrymore

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite celebrities was at CES in Las Vegas! Snooki was promoting some iHip headphones. She looks great and I am happy for her. She is really doing what she wants to do. I always laugh at her on Jersey Shore. My DVR is filled with nothing but Jersey Shore episodes. I never have enough time to sit down and watch them since I am working at DISH and have night school. So my DVR always saves the day. If I didn’t have my DVR, I’d be a sad little girl. Luckily the Hopper was introduced with a massive DVR recording space. So I would never have to worry about DVR room. Sweet, can’t wait to get these products.

    ReplyDelete