Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kelly Osbourne's Grey Coif Gets a Thumbs Down from Mom

She?s never one to miss out on a high-profile event, and Kelly Osbourne was in the house for the 2012 Golden Globe Awards on Sunday night (January 15).

The daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne showed up at the Beverly Hilton Hotel sporting a fabulous blue evening gown while going a complete opposite direction from the norm by dying her hair grey.

Talking to E! Fashion police about the peculiar hair color choice, Miss Osbourne explained, "I can't keep bleaching my hair and I want to grow it so I take breaks in between. I did it a year ago but it was more of a lavender gray, but I went straight gray this time."

Clearly not pleased with the change in appearance, Kelly was asked what her mother, Sharon, thought about the coif transformation, to which she replied, "She hates it!"

Dominique Swain Donna Feldman Drea de Matteo Drew Barrymore

No comments:

Post a Comment