Monday, January 23, 2012

Lady Gaga's Big 2012: A Psychic Weighs In

'This tour is going to be really good for her,' psychic Jesse Bravo says of Gaga's planned 2012 BTW Ball.
By MTV News Staff


Lady Gaga
Photo: Jason Kempin/ Getty Images

<P><P>As 2012 rolls along, Lady Gaga has already teased she has some big plans ahead. So MTV News decided to look to New York-based psychic Jesse Bravo to see what fate has in store for the pop superstar. Bravo recently rolled up to the MTV News offices and looked into his crystal ball. </p><div class="player-placeholder right" id="vid:722498.id:1676617" width="240" height="211"></div><p> "Lady Gaga for 2012, it's going to be sort of a slower year for her because she has her tour, which means she's not putting out a lot of new material," Bravo explained, despite Gaga's tease that she is working on her follow-up to 2011's Born This Way. "So for me, when I sort of looked up around there to see what was happening for her, I saw her sales sort of slow down because of new material. But she's also building up this new momentum for running her base for this tour. This tour is going to be really good for her." Gaga has already thought about the Born This Way Ball, tweeting over the holidays that she was pondering the things she wants to sell on tour. "Designing merch for the tour, when you see it you will die. #deathbyinexpensiveglamour," she wrote. Mother Monster is also famously known for her wild style, which Bravo said won't disappoint in the next 12 months. "I believe her next big outfit is a cross between two things, and I was sort of stuck in between, like, where I should go with this because I saw two outfits, which means they can come in succession," he said. "I don't know which one is going to come first. But I will believe the one that I saw is this outfit, and I can't really describe it, but it's going to have lights embedded in it. So it's going to be pretty bizarre. And then I saw another outfit and it's like a body outfit, one that you spray-paint on, and I don't know if it's a stars-and-stripes theme, but I saw that there were stars and stripes in the right areas." In addition to all the ups in her career, Gaga's personal life will also prosper, according to Bravo, which means that she may get even more serious with her rumored beau and "You and I" co-star, "Vampire Diaries" actor Taylor Kinney. </p><div class="player-placeholder right" id="vid:722468.id:1676617" width="240" height="211"></div><p> "Her personal life is going to stay stable for a while. The reason why is that on the outside she shows she's a strong character &#8212; and for business she is &#8212; but on the inside she's a mush. And so as a result, she needs to have her relationship in place, especially right now when she needs that support on going on something that's so big," he said. "Two years is a long, long time [to tour]. I don't think that relationship is going ... it's not going out." Just how serious might they get? Well, Gaga, believe it or not, is already pondering a family, according to Bravo. (Although she did note in a recent interview that the only family she is focused on is her new music.) "I also feel this need of having children. So I don't know how this is going to play because we know she has a tour and she's not going to stop the tour short to have a child," Bravo predicted. "And I know that work is on her mind, but I know that [her spirit guide] Liberace is telling me about a child. And I know that in the back of her mind, she wants one. I think with her, it's about scheduling ... and I would say we're looking somewhere at 2014-2015. That's going to be her time." <i>What do you think about Jesse Bravo's predictions for Lady Gaga? Tell us in the comments!</i></p></p>

Related Videos Related Artists

Hilarie Burton Hilary Duff Hilary Swank Isla Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment