Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Fun and Fearless Dakota Fanning's Big Apple Fitness

All bundled up in the brisk NYC weather, actress Dakota Fanning made her way out to get in a little fitness time.

The "War of the Worlds" cutie was decked out in black from head toe wearing leggings, a scarf, hat and gloves while on her way to the local gym.

While in the Big Apple, the 18-year-old attended the Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Awards on Monday night - during which she was celebrated as the "Fun Fearless Female of the Year".

Judging by the actress' acceptance as honoree at the event, it looks like she's putting the other Cosmo controversy behind her.

The mag chose "The Runaways" starlet as their cover girl for this month, which caused some to wonder if the then 17-year-old was too young for the racy spot.

Regardless of what critics had to say, Fanning says she has always known herself from a young age, telling Cosmo, ?Since I was young, I?ve always known who I was. I never really had to go through finding who I am. I?ve always felt really secure.?

Eliza Dushku Emilie de Ravin Emma Heming Emma Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment