Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sexy Kristen Stewart on Breaking Dawn Sex Scenes, Not Giving "Away Gems" About Dating Rob

Kristen Stewart strikes a seductive pose on the cover of Glamour UK's December issue, which is out Nov. 3. Kristen's currently filming Snow White and the Huntsman in England, but she switched gears to chat with the magazine about next month's big Breaking Dawn Part I release. The actress touched on the racy scenes in the film, and skated over questions about boyfriend Robert Pattinson. Here's more from Kristen in Glamour UK:

  • On filming sex scenes for Breaking Dawn: "There are two big sex scenes in the two [final] films, and we did them fairly early. It was so weird, it didn?t even feel like we were doing a scene within a Twilight film. I was like, ?Bella! What are you doing? Wow! What is happening here?!? It was very surreal. It?s funny because in the book, you don?t see anything. It?s everyone?s imagination, so it?s entirely subjective. I hope it?s good!"
  • On her relationship with Rob: "It?s funny when this question comes up, because I sort of feel like, I don?t really care! People can say whatever they want. [The interest] is totally understandable, but when it?s personal to you, it?s like your life becomes a product, and I?m repelled by that. I don?t like to give away gems that people are gonna be like, Oh my God!? So I?ll always just shrug it off ? in fact, I always find it kind of funny, and not just with Rob."
  • On her image as awkward from 2007: "That?s a fair assessment. I don?t think there was much behind it other than I was young, not expecting it and trying way too hard to be 'not fake.'"
View Slideshow ?

Amanda Bynes Amanda Detmer Amanda Marcum Amanda Peet

No comments:

Post a Comment