Sunday, November 27, 2011

Celebrity Fashion: Lady Gaga large pink headpiece

Lady Gaga

On Tuesday morning (November 16), Lady Gaga was spotted leaving her London hotel and heading over to ITV Studios. The ?Poker Face? songstress was once again in an attention-getting ensemble, including a green and pink dress with a large pink headpiece and sunglasses. Gaga also announced that her forthcoming video for ?Marry the Night? will be her longest one she?s ever done, clocking in at 9 minutes and 31 seconds. She tweeted, ?This will be the longest video I?ve released to date. The beginning of the story I never told you.? "Because you have all been SO supportive of MARRY THE NIGHT and all my performances, I've decided to release an early treat. The 17th, after my UK performance on Children In Need, I'll tweet the opening of my new video. ?MARRY THE NIGHT: THE PRELUDE PATH�TIQUE.?" Enjoy the pictures of Lady Gaga paying a visit to ITV Studios in London. [gallery=773]

Connie Nielsen Cristina Dumitru Daisy Fuentes Dania Ramirez

No comments:

Post a Comment