Friday, January 27, 2012

Kim & Kourtney Kardashian's Beverly Hills Lunch Date

Back in Tinseltown after a family trip to Dallas, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian were side-by-side for a midday lunch date in Beverly Hills on Friday (January 27).

The E! reality sisters were both looking chic as they paid a visit to a friend's house for a bite to eat before departing the ritzy residence and heading their separate ways.

The sighting comes as Kim and Kourtney are gearing up for this weekend's airing of the season two finale of their reality spinoff ?Kourtney & Kim Take New York.?

In a recently released preview, Kim can be seen opening up to Kourtney and her beau Scott Disick, as the reality TV starlet tells, ?I had dinner with him last night one-on-one and I was going crazy. I had nothing to talk about,? explaining, ?He?s a good heart. He?s a Christian. He?s everything on paper exactly what I want in someone, but for some reason, my heart isn?t connecting.?

Sobbing, the 31-year-old brunette beauty goes on, ?You think I feel good that I met this guy from Minnesota? I feel awful that I like, made him move out here and change his whole life. I feel sad, I feel bad for the guy, I changed his whole life and he fell in love with me and I fell in love with him and now my feelings have changed.?

Don?t miss the dramatic season finale airing this Sunday, January 29 at 10/9c on E!


Ashley Tappin Ashley Tisdale Asia Argento Aubrey ODay

No comments:

Post a Comment