Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Elizabeth Banks Covers Lucky Magazine February 2012

Adding to her portfolio, Elizabeth Banks is the cover girl for the February 2012 issue of Lucky Magazine.

And the ?Role Models? babe opens up about how atypical she is when it comes to fitting in with her Tinseltown contemporaries.

Banks confesses that her fashion sense isn?t exactly cutting edge. ?I was kind of late to the party. I mean, I have always appreciated fashion. But I?m a girl who loves a bargain. I?ll shop at Forever 21 and H&M.?

As for favorite designers, Elizabeth gushes, ?I love Prada shoes. I cannot get enough of them. Or Valentino. I wore gold-studded Valentinos at the shoot today?they were amazing. I?m always impressed by the craftsmanship and beauty of shoes.?

Growing up, she says, was always an adventure. ?We played baseball and fixed cars, because that?s what Dad liked to do with us.?

And it sounds like she?ll be passing that fearless spirit on to her son Felix. ?My plan is that when Felix is 15, we?ll go skydiving together. I mean, the guy is fierce and fearless, and I?m hoping he stays that way. Because I want to be that mom.?

Ana Hickmann Ana Ivanovi Ana Paula Lemes Ananda Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment