Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Reese Witherspoon Covers ELLE February 2012

She's a favorite when it comes to front page picks, and Reese Witherspoon was selected to cover the February 2012 issue of ELLE.

The blonde beauty dolled up the Carter Smith shot spread while chatting about loving her womanly figure and not wanting to perpetuate romantic misconceptions.

Highlights from Miss Witherspoon's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit ELLE!

On why she loves her womanly figure:
?I do have to say, I like my body so much better after I had kids. Is that a crazy thing to say? I?m more womanly. I feel sexier. I?m more comfortable with my sexuality as I get older. When I was younger, I didn?t know why men were starting to look at me. Now I know why men are looking ? and I?m cool with it.

On her fondness of artists Julie Blackmon:
"I'm obsessed. She's doing really interesting meditations on modern parenting. Kind of like the children are into trouble ? the kids will be climbing up the window, or the baby will be sitting by the edge of the pool while the parents are reading Vanity Fair. It's very clever, and her compositions are beautiful."

On tabloid misconceptions about romance:
"? I'm sick of whatever tabloid stuff or this or that story tries to portray. My life is just as realistic as everybody else's. Whoever thinks someone has a perfect life, I'm so eager to dispel that. I don't want to perpetuate any more romantic fantasy. I don't want it to come across about how effusive or happy or lucky I am, but I want it to be honest with people. I can't be a liar-pants. I wish I could! But I'm just not a liar, man!"

Carla Gugino Carmen Electra Carol Grow Carrie Underwood

No comments:

Post a Comment