Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snooki's Best 2010 Grammy Moments, From Justin Bieber To Katy Perry

'Jersey Shore' starlet will be back on the red carpet for 'Snooki & Sway: Live From the Grammys,' kicking off at 6 p.m. ET Sunday on MTV.com!
By Jocelyn Vena


Katy Perry, Sway and Snooki at the 2010 Grammys
Photo: Gil Kaufman/MTV News

Snooki is set to return as one of MTV News' Grammy red-carpet correspondents, getting all the dish from some of the music world's biggest names. And for the first time, she and co-host Sway will anchor MTV News' red-carpet live stream from the event. The pair will be seen live on MTV.com for two hours (6-8 p.m. ET), talking to all the night's big attendees, presenters and performers.

But, before she kicks off the live-stream event this Sunday, MTV News is taking a look back at her greatest moments from last year's carpet.

Who could forget her memorable chat with Justin Bieber? "Do you watch the show? Are you allowed?" she teased the young star about "Jersey Shore." "Do you get a lot of, like, girls?" she later inquired. "I think you're really cute. How would you feel about a blowout? You could make an amazing blowout, like Pauly D's, with your hair. When you turn 18 or something, call me up."

Later, when she was with Mario Lopez, she confessed, "He's my #1 Spanish guido right now!"

Not only did she hit on Bieber and Lopez, she also found a few ladies she thought were pretty hot.

"I think you are gorgeous. Like, I want to make out with you right now," she told supermodel Marisa Miller. "I don't know if you're a lesbian or not."

Speaking of kissing girls, she and Katy Perry had a funny little exchange on that topic. "Did you really kiss a girl?" she asked the singer. Perry's response? "Yes, Snooki, but I can't kiss you anymore, 'cause I'm engaged."

"I heard," Snooki told Perry, who is now married to Russell Brand. "He's really cute. Good job, girl!"

After the stars all made their way inside, Snooks admitted that she'd love to come back. Lucky for everyone, she will once again get her time in the sun. "I would love to do the Grammys again. I think the celebrities loved me, and you saw — they're screaming at me! They want me!" she said. "So next time you do an awards show with music or celebrities, I should be here, because they're waiting to look for me."

Don't miss "Snooki & Sway: Live From the Grammys," a red-carpet live stream kicking off Sunday at 6 p.m. ET on MTV.com. And stick with us all Grammy night for coverage of the red carpet, the show, the afterparties and beyond!

Related Videos Related Photos Related Artists

Dr. Phil Elton John Emeril Lagasse

No comments:

Post a Comment