Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Taylor Lautner & Lily Collins Premiere "Abduction" in Paris

Making the second stop on their Euro tour, Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins were spotted at the Paris premiere of ?Abudction? on Tuesday evening (September 27).

The ?Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn? stud and his lovely English costar arrived at the Cinema Gaumont Marignan venue while joining alongside one another for a photo session preceding the French screening.

Of the film, Taylor recently shared that it was its uniqueness that drew him in, revealing, "My dream is to challenge myself in different roles that's what attracted me."

And the filming process was grueling but good, as the Jacob Black stud said, "We were filming from 8pm to 6am. It was amazing. I'm thankful to the fans - without them I wouldn't be sitting here today."

Abbie Cornish Adriana Lima Adrianne Curry

No comments:

Post a Comment